- Arm Lift (Mini Arm-Lift, Brachioplasty)
- Blepharoplasty / Eyelid Lift (Upper and Lower)
- Breast Augmentation & Implants
- Breast Augmentation Revision
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Lift / Enhancement
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift (Mini Brow-Lift)
- Butt Lift (Gluteoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Implants (Face, Jaw & Chin)
- Labiaplasty / Labioplasty
- Lipo / Liposuction / Lipoplasty
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia)
- Male Chest Contouring
- Mini Facelift / In-Office Facelift
- Mommy Makeover
- Neck Lift & Neck Tightening
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Thigh Lift (Inner & Outer)
- Tummy Tuck / Mini Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty
- Upper and Lower Body Lift
Creating Inner Beauty on the Outside
Plastic cosmetic surgery is a diverse field focused on restoration of form and function; a combination of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. The cosmetic arm is focused on improving aesthetic appearance, while the goal of reconstruction is to restore function.
What Plastic Surgery Isn’t
It isn’t about vanity or defeating time, plastic surgery is about helping to make the outside match the way you feel on the inside. JanigaMD’s focuses on bringing your inner beauty to the surface. We feel better about ourselves when we feel that we look our best. For some people, cosmetic surgery can help regain self confidence. When you feel attractive and confident on the outside, your inner beauty and personality can shine. Plastic surgery isn’t for others – it’s for you.
Reconstructive Plastic surgery focuses on restoring the body after injury, cancer or illness. We understand the emotional ups and downs of these circumstances and will help guide you through the process with dignity, patience and empathy.
Our Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Timothy A. Janiga, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons will give you outstanding natural results by harmonizing these longstanding principles of Plastic Surgery and bringing the newest technologies to bear, ensuring the most realistic outcomes. Each procedure is preceded by a one-on-one private consultation where Dr. Janiga will go over the procedure in its entirety, the recovery time, show you relevant before and after photos, and answer any questions you may have – including specific results for your surgery given your current body and expectations.